This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Should we expand to your area next? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
We Deliver to Your Area!
**Please read carefully!***
To schedule your first order, click continue. Then choose the date you'd like this product delivered. You'll see a "my deliveries" window pop up on the right, and simply click "complete sign up" to set up your account.
Don't forget our $30 order minimum! Also, you can keep browsing our products and chose sign up on the top navigation when you're ready to place an order.
added to delivery
Coffee: Low & Slow, Rainforest Alliance
We taste: walnut, dark chocolate, gala apple
A summer classic, this blend is designed to be fully immersed in cold water overnight to produce a creamy and balanced cold brew.
NOTE: ALL SQ1 COFFEE ORDERS ARE FRESHLY ROASTED, SEALED, AND delivered AS WHOLE BEAN COFFEE FOR OPTIMAL FRESHNESS.
Country/Farm: Nicaragua Los Papales
Elevation: 1,300-1,700 msl
Varieties: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra, Pacamara
Certification: Rainforest Alliance
For more info on this coffee and SQ1's ongoing relationship with the Lopez family, check out this link.
MAKING COLD BREW AT HOME:
(16 oz yield)
- 2 Pint Sized Mason Jars (or similar size vessels)
- Gram Scale
- Filtered Water
- Hot Water Kettle
- Coffee Beans
- Fine Mesh Sieve (or cheese cloth)
DOSE: 50g of coffee
GRIND: medium to fine (table salt)
HOT WATER PRE-WET: 110g
PRE-WET DELAY: 1 minute
COLD OR ROOM TEMP WATER: 440g
BREW TIME: overnight, 12-18 hours (depending on preference)
STEP BY STEP
- Grind 50g of coffee (medium to fine table salt)
- Begin boiling filtered water
- Add ground coffee to clean and dry mason jar
- Allow boiled water to cool for 30 seconds
- Pour 110g of hot water (200 F) over the dry coffee grounds
- Take spoon and stir the coffee and water slurry
- Start your timer for 1 minute
- Add 440g of cold water to the coffee and water slurry and STIR once
- Cover and allow mason jar to sit in the refrigerator for 12-18 hours (overnight)
- Decant from first mason jar into second mason jar using a fine mesh or cheese cloth
- Allow decanted cold brew to sit in fridge for 1 hour as the fine silt settles at the bottom of the jar
- Decant a second time back into the first (now clean) mason jar